OCR A2 Ethics (for June 2016):
OCR AS Ethics (for June 2016):
- Print out, laminate and cut up the four ethical theories - Utilitarianism, Kant, Natural Law, Situation Ethics. Match each part of the theory with a case study - Abortion, Euthanasia, Right to a Child, Genetic Engineering, War and Peace.
- Strengths and weaknesses of Utilitarianism, Kant's Ethical Theory, Situation Ethics, Natural Law
- Add examples to illustrate the strengths and weaknesses (fill this in yourself).
- Complete list of OCR AS Ethics past questions (to June 2015) - updated February 2016.
- AS questions grid (an overview that might help you with what could come up)
The GCSE Full Course pages are being updated - 7 sections completed so far.
Recently added - A brief intro to WD Ross (AS Ethics); Christians and Genetic Engineering xtranormal presentations - by Emily, Henry, Austen and Chineze.
A level specifications have recently changed. Have a look at our summary of the changes to the ethics papers, which links to sections of this site as well as directly to the new specifications on the exam boards' sites.
The revision notes for GCSE Shortcourse have been added. There are also a lot of new games.
Recently added - an interactive diagram by one of our Year 9 students on the Holocaust. and games/diagrams on Natural Law, Conscience, Hard Determinism and Responses to Determinism. There is also a useful guide to 2009 GCSE RS syllabus choices.
Recently added - Year 9 Holocaust Projects.
You can find out more about us, or Search the site using Google. We installed a hit counter in February 2007, and have received